Thursday, February 25, 2010

Always Learning

In the spirit of lifelong learning I'm posting a blog from my phone for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get a wireless signal on my laptop, so hopefully this will work.

Anyway, I'm at the President's Breakfast ignoring the speakers and focusing on the annoyingly tiny keyboard on my iPhone. Just kidding. I'm hanging on Pat Bassett's every word. As our students would say, I'm multitasking. Either this blogging by phone will work really well or I'll be ready for happy hour by 9am.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Looks as if you are deeply involved in the conference while we in Philadelphia are deeply involved in our fourth major storm of the season! Am I in Philadelphia or Buffalo? Sounds as if you have mastered the fine art of multi-tasking as a blogger, but I suspect you already know this skill well as a headmaster. Enjoy the conference, friend.