Thursday, February 25, 2010

Captain Independent

Captain Independent made another appearance at our afternoon general session. Here he's having a conversation with Wanda Holland-Greene, Head of the Hamlin School in San Francisco. Turns out he's an avatar. I don't really know what that means except that there's an actor who's been transformed into this virtual character and is having a real-time conversation with Wanda. I guess Captain Independence is growing on me. No doubt we'll be seeing more of him tomorrow.

1 comment:

Demetri said...

The super power theme is pretty uplifting, but I'm finding the avatar guy to be too much. It is interesting to have a big brotherish presence checking in on us on the big screen, but I kind of wish it was a real person instead of an avatar. Oh well, perhaps we'll get to meet the Clark Kent behind this avatar tomorrow.